Vision, Beliefs, Mission & Nondisclosure Statements
Trion High School students are prepared to be successful citizens in a technologically advanced and changing world.
The Administration, Faculty, and Staff of Trion City Schools Believes that:
- All students can learn, achieve, and succeed.
- A highly-qualified staff committed to continuous improvement is essential for increased student achievement.
- Students learn best when they are offered appropriate opportunities for success, when accommodations are made for different learning styles, and when they are actively engaged in learning.
- Teachers, parents, and the community share the responsibility for the complete education of their students.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Students learn to make appropriate decisions when given a supportive and challenging learning environment.
The mission of Trion High School is to provide a safe and enriching environment conducive to learning, to teach skills related to employability, to be respectful and mindful to all students, and to provide a well-rounded education that allows students to be successful members of society.
It is the policy of the Trion City School System not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability in any employment practice, educational program, or any other program, activity or service.